Thursday, April 21, 2016

Rain, please!


R is for Rain, please!

Every September our skies here are shrouded with haze or smog but hey it's not even September yet and we are experiencing rather unhealthy air quality today in certain parts of the country.

Lest we be too ready to blame slash-and-burn land-clearing activities in Sumatra, this time, it is due to local open burning, vehicular pollution as well as peat fires caused by extremely hot and dry weather.

Yes, only heavy downpours can drench down the unhealthy particles in the air.

Think RAIN.

1 comment:

  1. Hope it rains there soon!

    I'm wanting rain as well, but for a different reason. I want it to cool off the area where I live. We are experiencing 80 degree F weather and I'm wanting 60 and 70 degree weather. Plus, rain is so relaxing. Everyone around me thinks I'm crazy; they are enjoying the hot spring. :-/

    ReplyDelete