Saturday, September 26, 2015

PSI in Kuala Lumpur today - 26 Sep 2015

Stepping out of the house to go out for a roti canai and teh tarik breakfast this morning, I stopped in my tracks for a reality check. The smell of barbecue in the air sure didn't match the time of day.

Hey, it's morning and no bbq happens that early in the day - at least as far as I know or accustomed to.

You've guessed it. The air is bad today and visibility is rather poor too here in KL. The PETRONAS Twin Towers are actually my guide. I don't see them today. Yep, our PSI must be more than 100 today, I'm guessing. According to DOE the wind is blowing the smog over from Southern Sumatra towards the west coast of Peninsula Malaysia. KL, Malacca and others on this side of the Peninsula are receiving the brunt of it.

Let's have a peek at what the chart says.


Below is the PSI reading good until 12:00noon. There's no rain so far so it's still hazy out there and that bbq-esque 'fragrance' is still wafting through the air - kinda reminds me of Kenny Rogers and Nando's. LOL

Malacca is the yellow spot you see there with a reading of 120 psi..

No comments:

Post a Comment