Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Frolics - What's Your Feng Shui Colour?

Do colours play a part in Feng Shui? I've read an opinion from a Feng Shui expert saying no, it does not. What you do you think or know? Share your comments with our readers below.

But in the meantime, if you think colours influence us or perhaps character determines colour, then you can find out what IS your Feng Shui colour in this week's quiz.

On a different note, we are less than two weeks, or 13 days rather to the Chinese New Year, the year of the Ram or Goat, which reminds me I've not had the time to put together info (as promised) on best day(s) to start work in the new year. Don't you sometimes wish there are more than 24 hours in a day!

No matter, have yourself a lovely, lovely Friday ahead and a wonderful weekend whatever you're doing. Life is about experiences..



Your Color is Orange

You are a harmonious person with good communication skills. You draw people together.

You have a strong sense of purpose, and you're a natural leader. You want to make the world a better place.



You are honest and open. You feel like you can express your feelings and opinions without fear.

You are organized and find it easy to concentrate. You are very productive.



Missed last week's quiz? Here it is: The Cheesecake Test

7 comments:

  1. oh, i am YELLOW, and i love YELLOW~~

    I am an energetic and cheerful person. I have a lot of psychological and physical strength. People find me inspiring and rely on me when times are tough. I always have something to give. I lift others' spirits and are a natural morale booster. I help others find happiness. I am a good listener and a true friend. I lend clarity and strength to those around me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My color is green..
    'You are an insightful and wise creature. Personal growth is important to you, and you are always changing for the better.You are very nurturing. You take care of yourself first, and because of this, you are able to take good care of others.You think that life should be an adventure. You try to never get stuck in a rut.
    Even though it can be difficult, you like to break out of your comfort zone. You never want to be stagnant! '

    ReplyDelete
  3. My colour is Red. Red isn't bad. I love green better. :o) But I cannot stand people wearing purple or bright pink clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HappySurfer we share the same couch oops rather color. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bananaz, happy to be sharing the same couch, oops, the colour. You, have a great weekend too.

      Delete